Sat, Oct 21|
Elevate Community Yoga
Equip Yourself - A Proactive and Preventative Approach for First Responders
Learn proactive skills to process stress, build resilience, and enhance performance, on and off duty.
Time & Location
Oct 21, 2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Elevate Community Yoga, 899 West Roseburg Avenue Modesto, CA 95350
About the event
This workshop is designed for first responders to learn proactive skills to manage and process stress, build resilience, and enhance performance, on and off duty. They will learn practical tools to release tension, alleviate cumulative stress, and proactively prepare the mind and nervous system for high stress. First responders will learn more about how their mind and body function and tap into their body's natural ways to regulate their nervous system and encourage a state of internal balance that is essential for their demanding careers.
The participants will learn to tap into their unique potential to gain the ability to effectively process stress, build resilience, and learn proactive skills for survivability and longevity of their careers. They will learn proactive and preventative tools to be used aspart of their wellness routine to prevent injuries, illness, chronic stress issues, compassion fatigue, burnout, and PTSD.
Equip and empower participants to:
- Discover the missing link to our overall health and wellness.
- Understand the science behind stress and the mind-body connection.
- Learn the upside to stress and teach our body to be content with it.
- Practice self-regulation by balancing the nervous system.
- Gain composure, increased energy, clear thinking, and enhanced immune system.
- Acquire practical, proactive tools to be used before, during, and after our shift.